- 2-15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 english cucumber, seeded and diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Place all ingredients in medium bowl and mix well.
- Put vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and dijon in a jar, close lid tight and shake vigorously.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Leave a Reply