Our baby, Jake, requests these muffins almost every day. Believe it or not, the recipe comes from the back of Pamela’s Gluten-Free baking mix and its pretty delicious. I add butter and some chocolate chips for an extra treat. They are fun and easy (only one mixing bowl) and the kids love helping me make them. Bigger kids can easily bake them by themselves. Here’s my little muffin Jake learning early, sitting on top of the counter of course!
Pour into muffin tins.
Fresh out of the oven and HOT. The boys eagerly reaching to get the one with the most chocolate chips.
And, they are devoured in less than 15 minutes.
- 2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1¼ Pamelas Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup sugar or honey
- ½ cup chocolate chips, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Grease a muffin pan or use muffin papers.
- Mix all ingredients together well. Batter should be smooth, use water to thin if necessary.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Serve warm.