You are going to love these yummy, easy gluten-free pancakes. Made with six simple ingredients, they are a perfect easy weekend breakfast that the whole family will enjoy. Plus, they have added health benefits with nutrient-rich apples and blood sugar stabilizing cinnamon. To learn more about the super healing power of apples, please check out Helen Nichols article “34 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Apples” here. In good health!
- 2 cups Pamela's Gluten-Free Pancake mix or any other pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or melted butter + more for cooking
- 1 cup water
- 1 apple, grated (I use Fuji)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Add more water if needed to thin batter.
- Heat oil or butter in a large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.