Green Muffins Serves: 8 muffins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup sugar or honey
- 1¼ cup Pamela's Muffin Mix
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Grease a muffin pan or use muffin papers.
- Put spinach, eggs, bananas, vanilla, sugar, and butter in a Vitamix or blender and process until smooth.
- Put Pamela's baking mix in a medium bowl. Add the spinach mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon until the batter is smooth. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Serve warm.
Leave a Reply