If I know one thing for certain, it is that boys LOVE egg sandwiches. These are an easy saturday breakfast to fuel the kiddos up before soccer games and weekend fun.
Cut bagels in half and add cheese, bacon and egg.
Put in a panini machine (or grill in pan) until bagel is golden brown and cheese is melted.
And watch your kids devour them!
- Mini Bagels or other bread option
- 4 eggs
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 4 pieces sliced cheddar
- Fry eggs in a frying pan to your liking.
- Cook bacon.
- Cut bagels in half, lightly butter the outside.
- Place, cheese, egg and bacon on one half of bagel and put top on.
- Put in panini machine (or grill in pan) for 5 minutes, until golden brown and cheese is melted.