I made this salad twice this week. First for my son’s end of the year class Mediterranean potluck, and second for my bestie’s baby shower. Both times a big hit. Perfect to serve with chicken, lamb or veggie kabobs and hummus. Enjoy!
My Fattoush Salad
Serves: 6 servings
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 4 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 green onions (both white and green parts), chopped
- 5 radishes, stems removed, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, stems removed
- ¼ cup chopped mint leaves
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 1 15-ounce can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup baked pita chips or 1 package DOSA chips
- Middle Eastern Vinaigrette
- Wash and chop lettuce and place in a large salad bowl. Add cucumber, tomatoes, scallions, radish, herbs, feta and chickpeas.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl or jar with tight fitting lid. Whisk or shake vigorously until mixed.
- Toss salad with dressing, adjust seasonings if needed and top with pita chips.
Leave a Reply