Napa Cabbage Cauliflower Stir-Fry
Serves: 4 servings
- ½ head of napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teapsoon red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Stir together the scallions, minced garlic, tamari, sesame oil, hot red-pepper flakes and sugar together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add the cabbage and cauliflower rice, season with a pinch of salt, and stir-fry, using tongs to stir, until the cabbage is just wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour the dressing over the cabbage and toss gently to combine and cook another 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the toasted sesame seeds.
Leave a Reply