Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry by Tasty
Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry by Tasty Author: Kahnita Wilkerson Serves: 4 servings
Serves: 4 servings
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1lb chicken breast, cut into 1-inch (2½ cm) pieces
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 cups broccoli floret
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch (2½ cm) pieces
- ¾ cup raw cashew
- White or brown Rice, to serve
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, season the chicken with salt, pepper, and cornstarch.
- Heat a 9.5" fry pan over medium-high heat and add sesame oil.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the chicken begins to brown.
- Remove chicken and set aside in a separate bowl.
- Add the broccoli and bell peppers, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken, cashews and sauce. Stir together and allow sauce to thicken.
- Remove from heat and serve over white or brown rice.
Leave a Reply