TikTok Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound of mini potatoes, washed
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt plus more for seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Add butter to a 9x13 baking pan.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and let the butter melt as the oven preheats.
- Remove the pan when the butter is melted.
- Meanwhile, cut the potatoes in half and score each potato.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture onto the bottom of the pan with the melted butter.
- Place potatoes cut side down into the pan right on top of the seasoning.
- Spray the tops of the potatoes with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
These simple and delicious parmesan-crusted potatoes are trending on TikTok for a good reason. They are our new family favorite!
Leave a Reply