I am just about to make your life so much easier. Let me just say one pan, ready in under 30 minutes, and minimal prep. And, it’s delicious and gluten-free! It’s really too good to be true. Cook up a big pot of white or brown rice and you are good to go. Enjoy.
Sheet Pan Chicken Stir Fry
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut diagonally into ½-inch slices
- 1 cup snow or snap peas
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- For the sauce:
- ¼ cup tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray or oil a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water.
- Place chicken and veggies in a large bowl and stir in soy sauce mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place mixture onto prepared baking sheet and place in oven for 18-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Stir pan one time halfway through cooking.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Leave a Reply