I can’t seem to get enough of this pretty little salad. I have been making it every week for the past couple of months and I am not seeming to get tired of it. Bitter winter greens (kale, arugula, and radicchio) topped with ruby red, crunchy, juicy pomegranate seeds and shaved parmesan all tossed in a simple tangy lemon vinegarette. It is clean, simple, healthy and bursting with bright colors and flavors. Enjoy!
- I small head radicchio, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch dino kale, ribbed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- seeds from 1 pomegranate
- ½ cup shaved parmesan
- ¼ cup lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients of shake vigorously in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well.
Leave a Reply