I have a handful of family and friends that I am constantly sharing recipes with. In fact, one of the reasons I started this blog is to have a database of all these tried and true recipes. One of my oldest and best friends sent me this recipe (I think originally from Goop) and it quickly became a summer staple. Everything about it is delicious; the fresh zucchini noodles, sweet corn and tomatoes, and creamy mozzarella all tossed in a green mint and basil dressing. Since August is only halfway through, I thought you’d have a few more weeks to enjoy one of Summer’s finest salads.
- For the salad:
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- kernals from 2 ears of boiled or grilled corn
- 10-12 cherry sized mozzerella balls, cut in half
- For the dressing:
- ¼ cup packed baby arugla leaves
- ¼ cup packed mint leaves
- ¼ cup packed basil leaves
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- juice from one lime
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a food processor and run until smooth.
- Place all the salad ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Toss desired amount of dressing on salad and season with salt and pepper.
Leave a Reply